Kapolei, Hawaii 96707, United States
Completely self-sustainable Class B Campervan. High top, extended length.
Always maintained mechanically.
Full conversion with solar powered electricity, propane refrigeration, water system and sewage, appliances, restroom (toilet and shower) with an open layout and a rusty ambience.
- Solar-Powered Electrical System (400W panels, charge controller, 2000W Pure Sine Inverter/Charger, 200 Amp.hr Battery Bank)
- Fully-Equipped Kitchen with Large Deep Sink
- Modern Faucet (Spray handle and tap spigot)
- Butcher block counter top with built-in induction cook top
- Large Norcold Fridge (4.3 cu.ft) with Freezer (3-way: Propane, 12V, 120V)
- Propane tank (50lbs, undermount installation)
- Indoor/Outdoor Shower (with Solar Heated Hot Water)
- Water System (Fresh Water 22 gallons, Grey Water 18 gallons, Black Water 12 gallons)
- Residential Size Toilet
- Full Bed (easily folds/unfolds into 2 couch)
- Dimmable LED Lighting (front and rear separated)
- Blackout curtains on all windows with a curtain divider from driving cabin.
- Lots of Storage (under bed, closet drawers, overhead cabinets/shelves)
Our dear NirVana is where modernity and comfort meets with a 90’s beach classic.
All conversions and repairs receipts kept.