Cactuses can survive under some of the harshest conditions on earth. I felt it was appropriate after I have recently gone through a rough time.
I am so proud of what I have accomplished and in selling cactus I hope to fund further what I am trying to accomplish; smaller more conscious living through art and love.
Feel free to ask me anything about the build. I took a very mindful approach to how everything has a place and I know someone will fall in love with her.
- 2004 FORD ECOLINE 250 V8
- 127,000 miles
- New brakes, rotors, shocks, sway bar adjustment, transmission flush, oil change, tires
- no accidents
- repainted sealed roof
- clear interior
- 1 owner
- no major rust
- re-purposed wood interior
- natural materials/toxic free
- vinyl "wood" flooring
- cooking propane stove
- ceiling fan
- hand pump sink with grey water
- kodiak power supply
- hanging jars for food storage
- stainless steel and ceramic glassware
- spices and oils
- deconstructed bed
- L shaped couch
- 3" foam w/ outdoor cloth covers
- extra added sliding 10" side window
- full privacy no light leak window covers
- hanging closet and extra storage areas
- kitchen drawer, netting and storage
- 100 year old oak cutting board
- hooks and hangers
- LED dimable lighting w/ under counter magnetic tube light
- 22 liter canyon cooler
- magnetic attachments
- fruit basket
- hand made Bulat chef knife
- hand made twin fin 5'2" surfboard (negotiable)
We can work on pricing depending if you prefer AS IS or not.
I live in Laguna Beach, southern California area. I am willing to drive the vehicle to you.