San Jose, California 95112, United States of America
Update 7/8/2020: Camper van has been sold! Sharing for the 800+ folks who took a look and may have been interested. Thank you!
The time has come to let my baby go. She's been across the Western US on some of the most memorable road trips of my life, and has always ran reliably and provided an incredible, comfortable little shelter whether in the deserts of Arizona or woods in the Sierra Nevada's.
There really is nothing like spending a night or more in the middle of nowhere, chillin with the sounds of nature and no white noise from electricity, wifi, or indoor appliances running. If you're ready for an adventure in your life, especially during these interesting COVID times, then this van is perfect for you. She provides a reliable, smooth, and exciting experience.
The inside is fully built with bed, refrigerator, sink, storage, lights, solar panels w/charging batteries, and remote controlled ventilation fan. The paint and body is not in perfect condition, but she operates like a champ and is super comfortable.
How to use this van (#vanlife):
* Weekend vacations with partner/friends/pets
* Week or multi-week road trips across different states
* Travel for months across country or throughout North and Central America
* Live in it because bay area rent is crazy (If you work in tech with full amenities at the office, this is a great idea)
* Let your imagination run wild!
- *INSTALLED* Solar panel and electrical system with 120V 3-prong plugs and USB
- *INSTALLED* Pump sink with two 7 Gallon tanks, one for clean water and one for black water
- *INSTALLED* 2 LED light strips running along ceiling, easy on-off switch
- *STORAGE* Cabinets in multiple places for all sorts of gear and food (see in pictures)
- *REFRESH* 4.5 Gallon drinking water tank
- *SLEEP* Futon-type couch/bed with drawer underneath
- *CUSTOM* Tree branch wood supporting cabinet for rustic look
- *REFINISHED* Wood on countertops and cabinets in 2019
- *NEW* Transmission 15k miles ago
- *NEW* Front tires 2k miles ago
- *NEW* Rear leaf springs 2k miles ago
- *NEW* Spark plugs and coils 4k miles ago
- Recent oil change
- Recent diagnosed and replaced air conditioning refrigerant