2014 Toyota Sienna AWD.
- Reliability of a Toyota is well known
- 23mpg avg
- Heated seats, cruise control, Bluetooth, backup camera, dual climate + rear climate control.
- Lithium battery that is charged via the van charging system.
- Blue Sea 12V isolator monitors the starting battery allowing dual battery power with no worries of draining the starting battery.
- Also can be charged via solar panels or house 120v power.
- USB ports, 12v cigarette style ports
-Pure sign wave AC inverter.
- Manual water pump feeding from a water tank under the cabinet.
-Collapsible sink that can be used inside or outside.
-Canyon(Yeti's competition) cooler with a drain valve. This cooler gets great reviews and with the draining system, the cooler can stay in place.
-Portable potty that is very nice when the campground bathroom is disgusting or non existent.
-kitchen is on a sliding drawer system that locks both fully out and in. The drawer was built to contain the stove, pots and pans, tea kettle, dishes, cups and utensils.
- Drawer mount for a very nice adjustable table. -Same table system can also be used on the inside mount.
-Factory rear seat and seat belts in place. Safe transport and also comfortable seating when the weather or mosquitos drive you inside.
-Seat folds into the floor when not in use to provide cargo(bicycle, ski's, kayak etc)space and also a sleeping area.
-LED inside lighting with a dimmer switch to get the perfect amount of light.
-ARB awning that provides excellent shade and protection from the rain.
-Roof top tent that is very comfortable for two adults and you can leave your sleeping bags and pillows inside while traveling.
- privacy curtains
- Journeys Off Road build a 3.5" lift that will provide additional ground clearance if so desired.