St. Petersburg, Florida 33711, United States
*If still posted it’s still available*
✨ Are you ready to create lifelong memories in a custom stealth diy conversion camper van? ✨
🤩 The Amazing News:
- Runs and drives perfectly
- Skylight!!! Get ready to sleep under the stars every night :) The skylight fully opens to enjoy fresh air, a cool breeze, the sounds of nature, or to hop on top of the van for amazing views.
- Perfectly dialed in off grid adventure vehicle
- Physical title in hand ready to transfer
📊 The Stats:
- 1997 Ford Econoline Passenger Van
- 158,000 miles
- 14 city and 18 highway MPG
🚐 The Van:
- Automatic transmission
- Van drives super smooth and surprisingly quiet
- Rear wheel drive
- Has been regularly serviced throughout her life
- Mechanically in great shape. It was just at the mechanic for a tune up and was given a clean bill of health. There’s nothing they suggested needs to be repaired at this time—she could leave today and drive to California and back! That said, I highly suggest continuing to regularly service the van to make it last for years to come.
- Engine and transmission are completely reliable
- No check engine lights
- Mounted backup cam
- A/C blows ice cold
- Cruise control
- Air bags on driver and passenger seat
- All lights work
- Rainex treated windows
- Aftermarket Bluetooth boss stereo system
- Undercarriage looks great
- Clean with no rust
- Fully working heat
- Tires in good condition
- Easily fits in any parking spot, most parking garages, and easy to park in any downtown area
- This drives essentially like a bigger minivan so it’s super easy transition from a regular car.
- Fresh coat of auto paint on entire exterior of van
🚧 The Construction:
- Skylight!! This can fully open 🤩
- Fully wooden interior
- Vinyl wood flooring throughout
- Insulated walls, floors, and ceiling
- Sound deadening throughout entire van to reduce road rumble
- Exterior is completely sealed and waterproofed
🛏 The Van Life Amenities:
- Swivel seats
- Solar powered
- Mini fridge/freezer
- Blackout curtains
- Queen size memory foam mattress
- You can sleep wheel to wheel if you’re 5’4 and shorter, or easily pull out the extension to sleep trunk to front if you’re taller.
- Boss bluetooth sound system
- Rear a/c above bed
- Maxxair fan deluxe. This is the top of the line kind that can push air out of the van, pull air into the van, and even maintain a steady temperature throughout the night
- Ideal bed layout for dreamy vanlife photos
- Very roomy inside. Perfect for changing clothes and comfortably moving about, even with two people traveling together.
- Having a kitchen in the van was never important to me which is why I didn’t build one in. But, there’s plenty of space for you to add a kitchen, outdoor shower, or anything else you might want. I built this van for my exact needs/wants, but she’s ready to be customized to fit your van life ideal!
📦 The Storage:
- Two big drawers for storage under the bed. 24 cubic feet of under bed storage The best part about these is you can access your stuff from either outside by the trunk, or if you’re fully inside the van. This is awesome once you’re parked for the night and need to grab something from storage, you can do it all without exiting the van. Super ideal, especially for a solo female traveler.
🔌 The Electronics:
-Everything is powered off a Renogy 100w solar panel securely mounted on the van roof
- 21 quart (20 liter) mini fridge freezer
- Renogy charge controller
- Renogy Deep Cycle AGM Battery 12 Volt 100Ah.
- Rechargeable, moveable, dimmable, and touch activated LED ceiling lights
- Remote controlled lighting strips with several light modes—this is a vibe at night
- Lots of USB ports for charging phones and other devices
- Simple and easy to use power station. It’s all totally dialed in for you and is very user friendly.
- Plenty of juice to charge all of your electronics including laptop or cameras
- You won’t have to worry about waking up to a dead car battery
😕 The Bummer News:
- Exterior of the van has some minor cosmetic dents
- Hood is missing mounting rod
- Driver’s seat has an about 4 inch tear that was fully patched with a professional vinyl repair kit
🛠 Recent Repairs:
- A/C was replaced December 2021. It blows ice cold
- Van fan was doing a weird clicking noise so I preemptively fixed that in December 2021
- Door locks were replaced in December 2021
- Detailed and washed the van just this week, in December 2021
- This van has never ‘died’ on me. All of my repairs were proactive fixes, not emergencies
- If you continue to proactively care for and love on this baby, she’ll take you to great heights!
🤯 The Unbelievable News:
- Despite being from ‘97, this van continues to be very reliable and dedicated to facilitating wild adventures
- I sold my last adventure van at 312,500 miles, so these things can last FOREVER
🤔 The Catch:
- There is none. This is the van you’ve been searching for! I’ve been lucky enough to visit every state and seen all I want to see in our country….for now. Now it’s your turn to take this vome out for your grand adventure!
🏞 She’s Travel Ready!!
Looking to rehome her to the right person eager to embark on their memory making trip.
🎄 I'm out of town for the holidays. I’ll be back in St. Pete and ready to sell the van on January 10th.
💫 It’s time for you to live your #vanlife dream! 🥳 🏜 🚐 🏔💕
**crazy amount of interest, serious inquiries only please 😅 **
***cash only, not interested in a payment plan***
St. Petersburg, Florida 33711, United States