-2008 Dodge Sprinter 2500 Diesel
- 6 Cylinder 5.3 L Turbo Diesel engine
-15-17 MPG city, 17-20 MPG highway
-Only two owners – it was a plumbing van before I purchased it, and they bought it new
- Floor, walls, and ceiling insulated with reflectix, wool insulation, and spray foam insulation
- Full-sized memory foam mattress that folds up into a sofa
- Frankke sink (13”x15”; 7.5” deep) with a foot pump faucet and an under-counter soap dispenser
- Two 6 gallon fresh water containers, and one 6 gallon gray water container, all under the sink
-2 foot deep by 47” wide counter, 2 foot by 27” of free counter space (not the sink)
-Real glass tile backsplash
-Black out curtains at the front to separate the conversion from the cab
-Custom-made reflectix panels for privacy and added insulation for the back and sliding door windows
-Two hammock anchor points that allow for hanging a hammock inside, or anchoring one inside, and one to an outside anchor point for nicer days
- Two cabinets above the kitchen
- 1 foot x 2 foot container by 21” high cavity under the passenger side bench
- 6 foot x 2 foot foot under-bed storage (when bed is in couch mode)
-2 folding shelves above the bed/couch: 11”x32.5” and 11”x22”
-I will also include a storage tote that fits under the bed, as well as all of the storage cubes I used for clothes, food, etc. while living in the van
100% Solar Electrical System:
- 1 x 100 watt Renogy monocrystalline solar panel mounted on the roof
- 1 x 160 watt flexible Renogy solar panel attached to a 10ft extension cord to be able to be placed outside the van
- 1 x 40 Amp Renogy Rover MPPT Solar Charge Controller
- 2 x 12v 125ah AGM Deep Cycle Vmax Charge Tank batteries
- Two dual-direction Maxxair fans with rain covers
- 28 Liter 12v Dometic CFX28 Fridge or freezer – with cords for the 12v cigarette outlet, as well as the wall outlet
-PowerBright 1000 watt Pure Sine Wave inverter with two outlets
-VVKB Apollo-V2 Diesel Air Parking Heater mounted under the passenger seat, with thermostat controls next to the bed
-3 x 4-socket USB outlets
- Six sunken LED lights hooked up to a 12v dimmer switch
I lived in this van for over a year while traveling for work, and I am no longer traveling for work, so I am looking to sell it to help someone else live their van life dreams in a simple, yet very functional conversion inside a reliable vehicle.
I will also include the folding table and camp stove that I used while living in the van - so it will have everything you need to start your adventure as soon as you get the van!
I am more than willing to answer any questions, and address any concerns or doubts about the van, as well as send you more pictures, so please don’t hesitate to ask!
I am also willing to deliver the van to you, as I am in the middle of the US, for an additional fee that can be discussed depending on where you live.