Buyer could not get finances in order and had to back out, Beastie is available again!
Buyer asked for a portable water heater for the rear shower so I installed the connections and the water heater goes with the Van. I am also throwing in a New Cassette toilet with the purchase and all of the basics you need to get started for your first trip!
Brand new Camplux 6L 1.58 GPM Propane heater included in sale.
I sell my Vans camp ready, they include:
2 Camping chairs, outdoor rug, level ramps, fresh water and grey water hoses, reflectix window coverings, front windshield cover, step stool, jumper cables, first aid kit, broom, plates, cups, bowls, coffee mugs, wine glasses, silverware, steak knives, cutting board, trash can, fuse repair kit.
Out with the old to make room for new builds for the rental fleet. I bought the Van with 19k miles and it currently sits with 52k miles. It's been in my rental fleet since November of 2018. Van has all maintenance documented since I have owned the Van. Synthetic oil changes every 5k miles. I buy Vans, convert them, rent them and then sell them as I finish new Vans.
Check out my website to see more photos and videos of the builds.
Price is 55k FIRM
Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
• Custom Birch ceiling and wall paneling
• Custom Birch cabinet grade cabinetry (no MDF used anywhere)
• Waterproof Laminate flooring
• Solid OAK cabinet fronts
• Solid Oak butcher block countertop
• Tons of storage: Upper cabinets from driver seat the back
• Gas struts in upper cabinet and bench seat
• 2 large drawers in vanity and fridge is on a pull out slide.
• 2 person bench with storage (fits a cassette toilet) under seat with custom Beech table (500lb slides) for dining or working side by side
• Entire van is insulated 1” Polyiso foam board on walls and 1-3/4” Polyiso foam board ceiling and spray foam insulation to seal all corners
• Passenger swivel seat
• 6” Memory Foam FULL Mattress
• Costway 54L fridge 12v or 120v
• CRL T Vent Window and rear windows
• 2x 100 Watt Renogy Monocrystaline Solar panels
• Renogy 40 AMP MPPT Rover Solar charge controller
• 1 Renogy 200AH 12Volt Deep Cycle Gel battery
• Renogy 2000W (4000W peak) Inverter/charger
• Switches to isolate all electrical for ease of repairs (labeled)
• ANL fuses (all fuses labeled)
• RV Style 12v and 120 Volt distribution panel
• 2 x 120v outlets 1 above sink 1 in rear of Van
• 8 x 12v USB charging locations throughout van interior
• 8 x recessed LED ceiling lights connected to dimmers (4 in front and 4 in back)
• 1 LED cargo light
• 140 AMP Dual Battery Smart isolator
• MaxxAir rooftop vent van 10 speed exhaust or fan (Manual)
• Victron BMV-700 Battery Monitor
• 16x16 stainless steel sink
• Rear faucet for showers or to spray off gear
• 28 gallon freshwater tank (stored internally, won't freeze)
• 20 gallon grey water tank (stored internally, wont freeze and dump from valve outside of van)
• Shureflow electric water pump