EDIT: We have accepted a deposit on this vehicle and it will be off to it's new owners in the next few days! Visit our website at www.nowrongturnsvans.com and please reach out if you're looking for a custom builder in the south/midwest!
Hi! For sale is a freshly converted 2018 Ram ProMaster 1500. Built by No Wrong Turns Camper vans, We have built many custom cargo vans into traveling tiny homes and we are ready to pass another one on to a new happy owner!
This van is move in ready however if you like it but would like to add some modifications/features to make it right for you, we can easily do that.
- 2018 Ram ProMaster 1500 136 wheelbase with 14,400 miles
- 14,400 miles and under warranty 3 year 36,000 mile basic and 5 year 60,000 mile powertrain
- Averages 20-22 mpg unleaded highway miles
- Uconnect media system with blue tooth capability
- Rear camera in dash and back up sensors
- Power folding mirrors/power adjust mirrors
- 2 monocrystaline 100 watt Renogy solar panels to total 200 watts of solar panels on the roof
- 2 220ah deepcycle lead acid batteries
- Victron Smart Solar charge controller with built-in bluetooth monitor MPPT 75/15. This allows you to view your consumption levels and energy production from the solar panels directly on your smart phone in real time.
- BlueSea system ST Blade fuse block with 12 circuits
- Renogy 2000 watt pure sine wave inverter located in main living area
- Fully insulated with a combination of 1 inch polyiso foam and wool insulation for an R-Value of 8
- 2 110v outlets located in the backsplash of the kitchen with 2 USB ports
- 2 Blue Sea Systems marine grade USB ports installed in the face of the bed
- Blue Sea Systems marine grade voltmeter installed in the face of the bed to monitor battery levels
- Maxxair 00-05100k ceiling fan with temp control and intake/exhaust to change air flow directions placed above bed.
- 8 recessed LED lights in ceiling and under overhead cabinets on a dual dimmer switch
- Ceiling is made from stained cedar tongue and groove
- Walls are made from cedar tongue and groove painted with low VOC interior paint
- Dometic CFX50w fridge/freezer combo with wifi capability concealed under custom built bench with custom marine grade vinyl cushions and back rest.
- Full size 6 inch thick foam mattress
- Solid Steel SportsCraft passenger swivel seat
- Slide out hardwood table to serve as a dining table/desk
- Door in face of bed to access the large storage area under the bed
- Ramblewood GC2-43N high efficiency stainless steel 2 burner cook top
- Ruvativ 15x20 16 gauge stainless steel sink
- Pullout low flow stainless steel faucet with spray and solid flow options
- Shurflo 4008 3.8 gpm water pump with an efficient Shurflo pressurized accumulator tank added to make the water system more efficient
- 7 gallon grey water tank under the sink
- Hand built oak butcher block counter top
- Subway tile backsplash installed above counter top
- Custom built kitchen and overhead cabinets made from high quality Baltic Birch with Poplar trim
- Lower cabinets are secured from opening in transit with heavy duty RV pull latches
- 3 large soft close slide out drawers in the kitchen galley
- One large storage cabinet underneath the stove top lined with coin flooring to keep your items from sliding around during transit
- 4 large overhead cabinets with heavy duty RV push locks installed to keep cabinets closed in transit with - 2 soft closing gas struts to hold open during use
- High quality LifeProof water proof vinyl plank flooring with a silicone barrier to prevent spills and moisture from penetrating underneath the floor
- Custom oak accent trim all around the living area
- Water proof heavy duty G-floor coin garage flooring
- Light switch controlled Led strip lighting under the bed to illuminate the garage area at night
- 2 110v outlets and 2 usb outlets in the garage to run electronics out of the back of the van
- 2 large boxes covering the wheel wells, both coated in G-floor coin rubber and lined with angle iron
- 5 Gallon propane tank in air tight locker under the bed that is vented outside the vehicle
- 16 gallon fresh water tank hidden in wheel well box with easy access fill port to fill the tank conveniently
- 2 coat hooks on the rear of the bed to hang gear/coats
- Battery compartment in the wheel well box through a hinged door for easy access
- Garage area is large enough to fit multiple mountain/road bikes, skis, snowboards, ect. The storage area under the bed is truly massive and incredibly versatile.
- CRLaurence windows were installed on each back door
If you like the van but feel it’s missing certain features that would make it perfect for you, please reach out. We are open to making additions to make it perfect for the right buyer. Whatever your imagination can come up with, we can likely install in the van. Don’t hesitate to respond with any questions and we'll be thrilled to answer!