Ohio, United States
Nicknamed “Ophelia”, this van and I have created a lot of amazing memories in the time that we’ve been together. However, it is time to downsize for me. Ophelia is a 2015 Nissan NV2500HD with 72,000 miles. It has Nissan’s reliable VQ40DE engine under the hood which is a 4.0L V6 motor producing ~261hp and 288 lb/ft of torque.
The pop top and interior were professionally built by Colorado camper vans and offers the low profile of a standard roof van with the versatility of the pop top to be able to comfortably stand up and cook.
- Aluminess front and rear bumpers with tire rack/storage box on rear bumper
- Warn winch with wireless and wired remote
- Brush bar
- Fox wing 270 degree awning
- 33" BF K02s (pretty much brand new)
- American Racing Baja Rims (purchased with tires)
- 300W solar
- 5lbs LP (propane)
- 5gal freshwater
- 6gal gray water
- 2 AGM marine batteries (charged by solar)
- Battery isolator (you can jump you chassis battery off of your rear batteries)
- 19" RV TV mounted on a swivel
- Half fridge run off solar
- 15,000 btu propane furnace
- 2 range propane stove top
- 1 queen "penthouse" bed along the roof line, pop up must be up to use this bed
- 1 full bed; folds up into two couches--storage underneath
- plenty of cabinet space
- dedicated closet cabinet
- freshwater pump
There is still a loan out through a local bank. My personal rep has title in hand so the clearing/transfer of the title will still be made in a timely manner after payment! If you have any questions regarding this, please let me know!
If you have any further questions or are interested, please feel free to reach out! Text/call is the preferred method of contact. Have a great day y’all!
*VIN # can be supplied upon Request!*