*I didn't expect to receive so much interest with my initial ad and was not able to follow through with the sale at that time. I'm now able to sell the van*
This can be filled with food and water and take off tomorrow indefinitely.
We wanted something we could take down forest roads or stealth camp in the city when we needed to and I have to say it's been great to us. We also wanted to be fully off grid, meaning we don’t need electricity or water for a couple days.
It’s everything we could ask for, full bed, cold fridge, stove, huge sink, heat and even a desk setup. The NV has the highest ground clearance and ability to fit the biggest tire without a lift. I currently have BFG K02’s on it and I’ve been able to go to some of the deepest forest camp spots I want to. This isn’t your 15 year old sprinter with 250k miles for 40k. The Nissans are THE most reliable high top van you can buy. It has the lowest overall ownership cost and most simplistic design. More specifically, the main reasons for choosing this particular vehicle:
* Standing interior height of 6’2”.
* Body on frame construction, the heaviest duty setup for a van. Not unibody!
* Big V8 and best towing capacity.
* Very easy to maintain.
* Ability to do a 4x4 conversion.
* Big cabin area, allowing amazing seat and leg comfort to stretch out. You’re not crammed like other vans where you’re sitting up super high and close to the dash.
This van has NEVER given us a problem. There's plenty of reports out there of these vans doing 500K+ miles.
* 300w 24v Renogy Solar Panel
* 200ah Battleborn Lithium setup
* 8 Bright led ceiling lights
* 12v usb outlets
* 600 watt inverter
* Victron Charge Controller w Bluetooth
* Dometic CFX 65W
* Butcher block counter
* Stainless steel sink w/ cutting board to fit.
* Electric water pump
* 10 gallon fresh / 5 gallon grey water setup (perfect for filling up at random locations that don’t have a hose)
* 2 burner Propane stove with 11lb propane tank
* Propane and carbon monoxide detectors
* Webasto Airtop STC 2000 Heater (runs off the fuel tank)
* Fully insulated with 3m Thinsulate on top and sides then polyiso on the floor.
* Cedar panelling on the ceiling
* 10 Speed Maxxfann (open in the pic)
* Bench seat with 3” foam seat with lockable latch and storage.
* Passenger swivel seat
* Lagun desk table.
There’s endless storage in this van. 3 upper cabinets that have fit all our food, cosmetics and clothes.
The bench seat is lockable, lower kitchen cabinet fits all food and pots pans etc.
Overhead storage in driving area
The garage is HUGE!
Most vans out there for 30-40k don't have qualities that this build has, good insulation, lithium batteries, webasto heater and name brand parts. This can be filled with food and water and take off tomorrow indefinitely.
I have put a lot of time and love into this van and would love to see it go to someone that continues adventuring in it
I am open to trades but please don’t waste my time and I won’t waste yours.
Current mileage 108k
Van is currently located in Phoenix, Arizona but I can assist in pickup or delivery to whatever state you’re in.
Similar to Transit Promaster e350 express vanlife campervan converted van life