Salt Lake City, Utah 84101, United States
Ready for a new adventure in your life? This rig has absolutely everything you need to just get up and go anywhere and everywhere in super comfort and style. It wasn't too long ago that my wife and I were on this site browsing for the right van for our adventure. "Minnie" was the only van with absolutely every amenity we needed at a reasonable price. She was built professionally by Happy People Vans so you know that the quality is top-notch! Not only is she reliable in her performance, but the comfort has made sleeping at night easy and peaceful. Whether you are looking to get out on the weekends or completely uproot your life and travel the country, this van will keep you comfortable, safe, and easily store everything you need. If we were not settling down to buy a house, we would happily take this van another 200K miles!
A few of the specs that we have loved the most:
- The convertible table makes it easy to go from sleep mode to work in a matter of two minutes, and provides us a comfy place to eat meals so that we don't have to just sit on the edge of the bed or the floor.
- Dimmable lights. Need I say more?? This was a huge bonus we didn't even know we needed.
- Porta Potti. If you are living in your van full-time, don't waste your time browsing vans without one of these. We use this on the daily and makes it so easy when we wake up in the middle of the night and the bladder is talking to us.
- The stove-top closes so it looks like nothing is even there for 99% of the day when we're not cooking which really opens up the counter space!
- The pull-down separator between the front seats and the living area is such an amazing touch that makes it feel more like a tiny home than a vehicle.