Queens, New York City, New York, United States of America
UPDATE: I will be showing the van when the NY DMV reopens. IF you already have plates to put on the van, then I will be happy to show it before the DMV opens.
-Passed State Inspection- 5/2020- good for another year! Ready to go!
I am sadly parting with my GMC Safari camper van. This thing is amazing! I spent all summer and fall traveling in this van and it has everything you need for a comfortable life on the road.
- Sleep! It has a couch that pulls out into a twin bed. Perfect size for one person or a couple. Im including a 6in memory foam mattress (not pictured) that folds up for easy storage and provides the best nights sleep!
- Storage! So much storage in here, lots of shelving and storage under the pull out couch
- Power! The van has been outfitted with 2 100 watt solar panels on the top that feed to a deep cell battery in the back. That battery powers a mini fridge, lots of 12v USB outlets, overhead LED lights and a overhead vent fan. Plenty of power for off the grid living!
- Stealth! You can camp out of this thing anywhere, Ive got removable window shades and a curtain that allows you total privacy for sleeping/hanging out in there.
-Size! This van is the perfect size! Its big enough to have plenty of storage and make a comfortable home, yet small enough to easily park on the street. Its also amazing on gas! It gets around 20 MPG- on a full tank I can get around 6 hrs of drive time on the interstate!
The van has been insulated and wooden paneling installed over it.
There is a laminate floor that is easy to clean
Over $6,000 in engine/maintenance work done
I've put lots of time and money into this van over the summer to make sure it is running tip top! In the last 6 months I have done the following work:
- New A/C Compressor - Ice Cold AC in the van
- 4 New Tires with lifetime install package
- Oil Change
- Remove and Replace Right Side Shaft Seal
- 4 Wheel Alignment
- Replaced Power Steering Pump
- Replaced Transmission
- Replaced Brake Lines
- New LED Headlights
This van has traveled all over the east coast! From Montauk to Ashville, its a great way to explore the country!
This van is ready for your next trip!
Price is firm, no trades
Thanks for looking!