For sale: 2009 international skoolie conversion
About my bus- just drove this bus 1000 miles from Ohio to Missouri. Absolutely no problems whatsoever.
* Turn key/ everything works
* Titled in Ohio as an R/V and insured through State Farm
* Title says its a 2011 even though the manufactures tag on the inside says it’s a 2009, I can only presume that it entered service in 2011 but was made in 2009 which would explain why it does NOT take the def fluid which was required after 2010 for new emissions laws, rest assured that this is literally as new as a bus can be without the new emissions equipment. Lucky you!
* 7.6L International Maxxforce DT466 inline 6 cylinder diesel engine
* Allison 2500 automatic transmission
* 165,000 miles
* Fleet maintained
* Handicap bus with rear side door
* Stainless steel entry stepwell
* Factory undercoating
* Minimal rust
* Fully insulated
* 198” wheelbase for those that care
* Brand new rear tires
* Excellent front tires/ good tread
* New rear air springs/bags
* Air brakes
* Heated mirrors
* Three batteries are three years old/ hold good charge
* Backup and blind side cameras with IR capability at night with 9” monitoring screen located above drivers seat- will also record
* Cobra CB radio with Bluetooth and NOAA weather capability
* Air ride drivers seat
* Flat floors/ no wheel wells in rear
* Front and rear heaters-bus system
* Front and rear A/C units- bus system
* Pioneer 12,000 btu mini split A/C and heat pump system is separate from the bus systems to allow for heating and cooling while bus is not running.
* 55 gallon fresh water tank- located inside
* 35 gallon fresh water tank for outdoor shower
* 55 gallon grey water tank
* 50 gallon diesel fuel tank
* Automotive paint job/ high quality
* Roof has several new coats of Henry’s roof waterproofing/never had leaks before and certainly won’t now. I’ll say agin, NO leaks…
* Exterior ladder gives access to top storage rack/deck…
* Top storage rack/deck is 8ft wide and 12ft long made with pressure treated lumber
* Roof rack made with skoolie.com roof deck swivel feet that have been pinned and will not move
* Roof storage box- lockable
* Rear deck is 7.5ft by 5ft made with pressure treated lumber
* 3 water pumps, one for the kitchen sink, one for the outdoor shower and the other for simple water transfer to various tanks.
* 30 pound propane tank for outdoor shower
* Camplux outdoor water heater and shower connected to 35 gallon fresh water tank
* Pipe curtain rods for outdoor shower
* Exterior potted plants hanging locations
* Retractable cloths line
* New DOT compliant LED tails lights, license plate light on back of rear deck/ originals still work on back of bus
* New 3500 watt predator inverter generator mounted on slide out tray/ comes with various electrical attachments. Have not had any issues with it being too low. If it ever became a problem I would just move it to the back deck since there is ample room
* 25ft furrion 30amp detachable shore power line.
* One gallon extra gas can for generator
* Rear deck metal all coated with rubber automotive paint
* Rear deck also has protective bar helping prevent other vehicles from passing under it in the event of a rear end collision making it compliant with all road and safety laws
* Rear deck has a canvas roof with middle support bars to help water run off, this is removable for travel and easily reattached with convent hooks for the eye rings.
* Front drivers fans
* Front storage bins
* Coat rack behind drivers seat
* All cedar walls interior
* Custom drapes that snap on for easy removal and installation
* Painted interior roof
* LED lighting and rope lighting throughout on remote control. Even multi colored
* Electrical outlets throughout and even many USB outlets so you don’t need any more of those annoying chargers anymore
* Full size Galanz retro fridge with door locks
* Akdy stainless steel farm sink with nice storage rack surrounding it for easy pots and pans storage
* Handmade cutting board
* Custom butcher block kitchen counter
* Bosh 4 gallon hot under counter water heater
* Instant Omni electric oven and air fryer with rotisserie
* Hamilton beach red microwave
* Hot plate burner
* Full size wood stove by north woods fabrication with large splash area and heat shield/ has tiny Wood-stove.com stainless double wall flume accessories and clamps. Used for two winters in Ohio with no issues whatsoever. Keeps entire bus warm, no need to use mini split system. Located at front of bus, no need to travel through or keep messy wood anywhere other than the entryway
* Comes with fire poker set and shovel as well as all exterior double wall flume pieces including flume cap while traveling
* Custom gate for the kiddos, another located in hallway is removable but will come with bus
* Custom Granite counter top table/ very nice. I use to work for a granite fabrication shop professionally. You won’t have any problems with this table
* Large pantry space/ lots of storage options
* Space tower heater if you want it, was used before mini split install
* Many roof hook rings for the two hanging hammock chairs that come with the bus- capable of hanging full size hammock in living room as well as the two chairs
* Full size futon/ bed in living room
* Comes with two TVs, one in living room and the others on bedroom wall. Both have mounting locations for your favorite DVD player or game system
* Queen size bed with a very nice 10” thick mattress
* Ample storage options under the bed, shelves, lift up end of bed to walk in storage and extra storage under bed located from restroom
* Large bookshelf, we had lots of books. This area could easily be converted into extra seating or other purposes if you do not desire the shelf space
* C-head composting toilet, they are the best. Natures head has all proprietary parts and is expensive to get more parts. Ask me more details about this, glad to share.
* Lots of cloths storage shelves in the rear restroom area of the bus
* Washer/ spin dryer combo
* Huge 10Kwa lithium ion battery bank with built in bus, breakers, and voltage displays.
* Battery disconnect switch
* 48v Mpp solar all in one solar system with 3,000 watt inverter. 120v output and you can put up to 2000 watts of solar into it.
* Shore power and generator recharges battery
* Two 320 watt renogy solar panels will be installed before delivery with the ability to add more as desired
* Tineco cordless vacuum cleaner and attachments
* Colman cooler holds all outdoor shower accessories
* Hose for water transfer pump
* All manuals for solar system/ cb radio and camera system will be available as well as other useful information about the bus
* I want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase, I’ve poured my heart and soul into this build and it did for my family what I needed it to do the last two years. I built it to be simple to fix and be as dependable as possible for my family, that care taken will transfer to yours. Please feel free to contact me after your purchase with any questions concerning the build. I built it completely on my own with the exception of a friend that helped me with doing the paint job. I remember just about every screw and can probably help you with addition you may do yourself. Thank you!
Price: $65,000 obo
Please call the number provided for questions or other details. Thank you
Please be aware that the personal decorations, my wife’s art, and other various ornaments including the cast iron Dutch oven and pans do not come with the bus. As well as the playstations seen in the photos as stage props are personal property and are not to be included with the sale.
A minimum of $5000 down is required before any delivery to the lower 48 states. This down payment is non refundable but does count towards the agreed upon price. If for whatever reason you change your mind or your funding does not come through to pay the remainder, this $5000 pays for my fuel and time. This should be completely reasonable to any serious inquiry. This will be in the contract required for moving forward with a purchase. Delivery within one month of receiving the down payment, this allows time for me to install your solar panels and make any personal adjustments you would like to the bus before delivery. This month can be expedited to be sooner if you prefer to add your own panels. Details will be worked out on an individual basis. You may choose to pay the full amount up front, please note that the title will only pass to you once the bus has been paid in full. Once I’ve received the $5000 down payment, delivery will be within the agreed upon time frame, once I’ve arrived to the delivery location you will have up to a week to issue the remainder of the agreed upon price, after one calendar week if the remainder has not been paid the contract will become void and I may choose to either continue working with you or return home. If you choose to pick up the bus yourself you will not be required to put $5000 down, the full amount agreed upon will be required before the title will be allowed to transfer to your name.
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied themselves as to the condition and value and to purchase based upon that judgement solely. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.