Seattle, Washington 98103, United States
Ford F-150 converted for full time living and/or weekend excursions. I love this truck, but it is time to sell it now that I am back in the city. I have been living out of it full time for the past few months and have been surprised how comfortable it is.
The truck is a 2005 Ford F-150 Fx4 with 176k miles. This truck has been well taken care of and still runs great. It drives comfortably on the highways and thrashes back roads.
This truck has everything you need to live off-grid:
In the back:
- Twin size bed with 5" memory foam mattress
- Slide out kitchen with Colman two-burner stove
- 18 L Aplicool fridge
- 200 ah deep cycle AMG battery (100 ah usable)
- 700 W inverter for charging laptops, etc.
- 200 W solar panels on roof
- LED lights
- USB charger
- Seat in back with custom cushions
In the cab:
- 5 gallon water tank
- Dresser for clothes
- Pioneer head unit for Apple Car Play and Android Auto
It also has:
- New tires (<2000 miles)
- After-market headlights and taillights
Please feel free to reach out via email or text with any questions. I can also provide more pictures/videos. Thanks!