Seattle, Washington 98106, United States of America
Newly built camper van, ready to hit the road.
This new era of COVID allowed me the time to finally complete this van build, just in time for you to start your summer of responsible travel, well outside the confines of hotel rooms.
Full listing specs with dozens of photos:
1990 Dodge Ram B350 Extended 15 Passenger Van
1 ton, 5.7L V8
No reported accidents on Carfax (can email report on request).
The interior of this blue beauty has been stripped down to the frame and converted into a traveling office/mobile home. It's a high clearance vehicle that'll help you get way up the forest roads, away from other humans today, and then offer you the best seat in the house on the rooftop deck next summer during festival season.
- Runs and drives great, newer tires still under warranty, recent electrical work, no leaks, new breaks!
- Maintenance-free secondary cabin electrical system with backup solar.
- Rooftop deck
- Seating area with room for six that converts into a full-size bed.
- USB and 110V outlets to keep you powered in this mobile office space.
- Full kitchen with sink, high-end fixtures, soft close hardware, dovetailed wood drawers, dual burner stove, and pull out DC ventless refrigerator.
- High clearance vehicle with excellent AT tires (chains included!)
- LED overhead lights, 2 x LED reading lights, rebuilt vintage dome lights
- MaxxAir overhead cooling fan with reverse exhaust option.
- LOOKS BAD ASS
Lots and lots and lots of details are on the above listed Imgur link.
Full build-out was documented on my IG: https://www.instagram.com/putacamperinit/
Building out vans is quickly becoming a full-time gig for me. This is not my first van conversion and certainly won't be my last. ( Here is my previous Chevy conversion: https://imgur.com/a/qbcZrq2 ). This blue Dodge is a new turn-key build, ready to hit the road. I stand by my work and offer a full one year warranty on the buildout. I'll fix or repair anything related to the interior for local buyers, and will do my best to provide troubleshooting guidance from afar if purchased out of state. Any mechanical problems are the buyer's sole responsibility.
Note on this build: It's a shortie van, not a tall top. If you're 6' tall and want to comfortably work at the table, this isn't the van for you as you'll have to hunch to not hit your head. If you don't care and will have it in "bed mode" more often than not, then ignore what I said and come test drive it! The bed is massive and perfect for you, your partner, and your two (or three) dogs.
Available to test drive today!