Albuquerque, New Mexico 87110, United States
UPDATE: The water pump currently has a crack in it. The wiring is still functional, but it will leak when turned on unless repaired or replaced. The pricing has been lowered to compensate.
Hit the road with this fully converted van! Featuring a custom built wooden high-top which provides roughly 6'5 standing room, excellent craftsmanship on the interior and a number of additions to make it livable and adventure ready. She's been all across the U.S. and is ready for her next driver to go on more journeys.
- Foldable bed that can go either direction.
- Two burner propane fueled stove.
- 20 gallon water tank w/ a motorized water pump sink (see note), as well as an easy to use refill hose.
- (2) 100w Solar Panels w/ brand new converter and deep cycle battery.
- Maxxair fan/vent.
- All windows come with thick no-light privacy drapes.
- Side windows have sliders with screens, camper door windows can be cracked open, and cabin windows have electric sliding.
- Custom interior LED lighting.
- Plenty of storage space.
- Driver and passenger captain seats with comfortable arm rests and the ability to swivel 360 degrees.
As far as the mechanic side of things, the odometer lists 168,182 miles. However, the vehicle has been very well maintained.
Notably, she received:
- New transmission @ 133k miles.
- Brake pads @ 157k miles.
- New tires @ 161k miles.
Among many others. All mechanic receipts have been kept and list a long history of maintenance. I can share these if you're interested (many papers).
The cabin has heat and a brand new A/C system added in Summer 2021.
The only noteworthy flaws are:
- Lack of a proper audio system. It still has the same one shipped with the van, but it's 27 years old and doesn't work very well. I had hung a couple of my personal bluetooth speakers up (which are not included) which worked fine.
- There is a minor, superficial dent just below the fuel fill inlet. It is purely cosmetic (and hardly noticeable at that) and causes no complications.