Macon, Georgia 31201, United States of America
This is a custom camper adventure van that me and my father built.
I lived full-time out of this van from 2015-2017, travelled around the United States, sleeping in parking lots and campsites. It was a blast!
You can read about the history of the van, including detailed build information, here:
I've posted more images here:
The van is in great shape and still has a lot of life left in it.
* RAM 1500 ProMaster, High Top
* 136" Wheelbase
* 3.6-Liter V6 Gas Engine
* 6-Speed Automatic Transmission
* 24-Gallon Fuel Tank
* 220-Amp Alternator
* Side and Back Windows
* Power Folding/Heated Mirrors
* GPS Navigation
* Back-Up Camera
* 8550lbs GVWR
* PowerTrain Warranty until May 2020
* NEW Brakes
* No outstanding recalls
* Fresh oil change
* Road ready!
It has $16k in modifications ($5k parts + $11k labor).
The build was designed to be simple and strong, and made with love. It features:
* Half-queen size bed, 30" x 75" x 8" (foam)
* Dometic Refrigerator (CF-040AC110)
* Fan-Tastic Fan (801250)
* 2x VMax AGM Deep-Cycle Batteries (total of 250 amp-hrs)
* 2x Renogy Solar Panels MPPT with roof rack (total 200 watts)
* Battery isolator with charging from alternator
* Cobra Inverter (1500 watt)
* Samsung TV with retracting wall mount (22" 1080p)
* Sink with gravity fed water system (two 5 gallon jugs, one feeding the other)
* Swivel passenger side seat (180 degrees)
* Removable table for cooking or work
* 4x Storage drawers under bed
* Laminate flooring (one large sheet)
* Rear vent for air flow
* Window tinting
* Pull out night stand
* Four light switches -- one light is above bed, one light is above sink; the other two switches control 12v plugs
* Paper towel holder
* Propane tank holder (holds 4x 16oz propane bottles)
* Storage shelves behind sink, with compartment for extra storage
* Storage under mattress
* Extra storage above cab
* Black curtains
* Dry erase board
* Assorted parts included, like an extra standing fan, extra fuses, detailed map of US, rope, stakes, tent poles, tarp, touch up paint, spare latches, TV remote, spare buckles, etc
The interior needs a new paint job -- I debated whether to paint it myself to sell it, but I thought you would probably want to change the colors anyways.
There are some scuffs and holes where I mounted pictures. Very minor, but they do exist.
During heavy rain, there is a very small drip near the smoke detector.
* I have all receipts for the history, including oil changes every ~6000 miles
* In April 2016, the electronics were replaced. This was over $3000 in work, but was still under warranty. I haven't had issues since.
* In October 2018, I bought two new tires. The front tires wear more quickly, so they moved the back tires to the front, and put the new tires on the back. I've included a picture of one front tire (old), and one back tire (new), so you can see the difference. This was $373.
* Just a few weeks ago in February 2020, I took the van into the shop to prepare for selling. They replaced the brakes, flushed the fuel injection, flushed the transmission, and performed an oil change. This was $1785.
I haven't lived out of the van for over 2 years now. I still use it as my primary vehicle to drive to the gym and grocery store. It has made me very sad to list it -- but ultimately I know that I am not using it to it's full potential.
I hope you love it as much as I did, let me know if you have any questions.