Bend, Oregon 97703, United States of America
2005 Ford Econoline E250 camper van, ready for your weekend adventures. 140k miles. The interior was built out by Vandal Customs in LA County. Highlights . . .
- Twin bed which extends to full, storage underneath. 6" memory foam mattress included.
- Bamboo finishes
- Sink w/ fresh and gray water canisters
- More storage than you'll need . . .
- Roof rack with rear ladder
- Ceiling fan
- Recessed lighting
- White interior siding
- Separate house battery w/ isolator powers the house lighting and chargers
- Light bar in front, with 2 RI lights on each side and rear
- Brand new Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac tires
- Reverse camera
- Rear hitch w/ tow package
- XL Thule cargo box
- Electric cooler with AC connection
- Coleman camp stove
- Mechanically flawless. Never had an issue, maintained to the T. Rear brake pads will need to be replaced in the next 2 years, but that's it.
This converted van is a ton of fun, and gets looks everywhere I go. It'll be ready to adventure from day 1.