Lakewood, Colorado 80215, United States
This is home! It’s ready to live in!
Please read full listing. Details below. This rv has been our home. It’s been fun and reliable for my wife and I who lived in it full time. The good news in buying this from us is that we are confident of its daily driving condition and abilities because it has been our daily driver and home.
We put a lot into her. Brought her up to speed. V8 engine. Lots of power. She’ll do you right. Not to mention she looks great. Well preserved exterior and awesome remodeled interior. Lots of upgrades, especially to the electrical. 300ah battery will run you all day guaranteed.
Owning an old vehicle of any kind, you’re best to learn it as best as you can. Keep up with the little things and it will last and last. I will teach you everything I know. I’ll show you everything so you can be familiar with the systems and troubleshooting. Let’s get you on the road!
Our RV is in the best shape you’ll find for an 85 anything. Brought up to speed mechanically and updated interior. Ready to drive and ready to live in!
HIGHLIGHTS ARE: everything works!
UPGRADES ARE: full solar, big lithium battery, in line water heater for long hot showers, new kitchen appliances, hard floors, wood counters, 50” projector tv, Purple bed !!!!
SPECS- 7.5liter V8 460 carbonated gas engine. 3,500lbs dry weight. 76K miles. 10-12 mpg (truly)
Mechanical:Runs great guys. Seriously.
1. All new engine seals - no leaks
2. New alternator
3. R-134 A/C conversion
4. New distributor cap and hoses
5. New ignition control module
6. All new belts
7. Copper radiator weld repairs and flush
8. Oil changed regularly
9. Newer tires
10. Air bag suspension for leveling and ride adjustment !!!!!
RV Features and upgrades:
1. Full screen backup rear view mirror with back camera and dash camera
2. Cruise control 👌🏼
3. Upgraded vintage style cabin radio with AUX cord
4. Upgraded Pioneer speakers in cabin and house
5. Remove cushion from couch and center section pops up to form dinette (see pictures)
6. All electrical components and systems fixed and working correctly!! (Was a big mess when we bought it.)
1. New black/gray dump gates (no plumbing leaks what-so-ever)
2. All new caulking around exterior seals and windows (no leaks and no water damage)
House upgrades: !!Totally remodeled!!
1. Wood floors
2. New shades
3. Butcher block counter in kitchen
4. Butcher block pop up counter by door
5. Black granite kitchen sink and fixture
6. Stainless low profile microwave (vented outside and wired to run off battery👌🏼)
7. New 4 burner propane stove
8. Fold down wood counter propane stove cover (see pictures)
9. Pop up table dinette/bench (see pictures)
10. New couch pillows
11. Custom bed platform for up to queen size bed (comes with a full size now though)
12. All new paint
13. Wall and usb outlets installed throughout house and by bed (run off battery)
14. All new vintage light fixtures, all LED bulbs
15. Two new FanTastic RV ceiling fans
16. NEW RECPRO IN-LINE PROPANE WATER HEATER
1. 50” pull down projector screen and mounted projector
2. Portable wash/spin dry machine complete with electrical and plumbing already done
3. Sliding library bed ladder for easy stow
Full size PURPLE bed included!!!!
4. Microwave works off battery (a lot of time it is wired to only work off generator or shore power)
1. Renogy Solar panel conversion
2. 400w fixed solar array
3. 30 amp Victron Solar charge controller
4. Lithium ion house battery conversion
5. 300 amp hour Chinns Lithium battery!!
6. 30 amp Victron DC-DC charger (for charging off the alternator 👌🏼)
7. 2000w pure sine wave inverter (runs all but house a/c)
8. Bluetooth app controlled battery meter installed!!!
Points to notice (full disclosure):
Just one - No generator. It was old as the hills. Heavy and didn’t work. Took it out and get by with our awesome 300ah battery which runs everything except house A/C.)
Lakewood, Colorado 80215, United States