We built this van out because we like to get off the beaten path into the backcountry and wanted a 4x4 vehicle with all the comforts. From desert crawling to mountain climbing and everything in between, this van will get you to those hard-to-access backcountry dispersed camping sites, and it's barely been used (only has 25,723 miles). High clearance, 4-wheel drive, all-terrain tires, short wheel base and excellent steering radius allows for navigation over the burliest of roads. It's fully insulated and ready for winter camping too! We've only used it a few times and hate to part with it. Our circumstances have changed and we need to get rid of it. It includes the following top-of-the-line modifications/improvements:
- 4-wheel drive.
- 3-inch lift.
- Wheel/BF Goodrich all-terrain tire package, with only 7,000 miles of use.
- Colorado Camper Van insulated penthouse pop top sleeping berth with six LED lights on a dimmer switch and 2 USB ports.
- Maxxair Deluxe vent fan with remote.
- Aluminum unistrut roof rails.
- Yakima Megawarrior roof rack with stretch cargo net.
- Aluminess ladder.
- Fiamma 3-Meter manual awning.
- Aluminess Rear Bumper.
- Aluminess Rear Storage Box.
- Rear trailer hitch.
- Dual capacity battery bank with charging relay to vehicle battery.
- Wired for solar
- Downstairs charging center with one 12v and one USB port.
- 3rd captain's chair w/ swivel and shoulder harness seatbelt.
- Dometic CFX50W 12v electric powered refrigerator and insulated protective cover.
- Custom interior build-out including sound-proofing, thermozite and denim insulation, upholstered wall and ceiling panels, vinyl tile flooring, lower-level berth with a custom-made cushion, rear pull-out drawers and an abundance of underneath storage space.
- Custom-made magnetic curtains for the side and rear windows.
- LED rear cabin lights with remote.
Advanced 4x4 Systems converted the van to 4 wheel drive, lifted it 3 inches, and installed a new set of wheels and BF Goodrich all-terrain tires. Colorado Camper Van installed the pop top, fan, awning, and auxiliary battery system in March 2019. The pop top's warranty expires in March 2020. Everything is in excellent condition.
We're located in SW Colorado and are willing to work out delivery options.