2020 Ford AWD Transit Camper Van
I have for sale a 2020 Ford AWD Transit high-roof van conversion (16k miles).
The van itself is fully loaded with just about every upgrade, specs below, including high roof! The interior is made of custom marine grade Baltic birch cabinets with a Mozambique fig quarter sawn veneer.
Van: · All Wheel Drive with heavy duty axle and switchable drive modes
· HD Tow Package · Cruise Control Package
· Upfitter package (dual-batteries, large center console, aux switches) Electrical:
· 400 watt solar panels
· 400 amp hour agm batteries
· Victron Energy Orion-Tr Smart 12/12-Volt 30 amp 360-Watt DC-DC Charger (Bluetooth) (charges batteries while driving)
· Victron Energy BMV-712 Smart Battery Monitor (Bluetooth)
· Victron Energy SmartSolar MPPT 100V 30 amp 12/24-Volt Solar Charge Controller (Bluetooth)
· Renogy 2000 Watt 12V DC to 120V AC Pure Sine Wave Inverter Charger w/LCD Display
Fridge: Vitrifrigo SeaSteel Refrigerator and Freezer
Heater: Webasto Air Top 2000 STC Gasoline heater with Digital Multi Control HD 7 Day Timer/Controller. This unit is connected to the van’s gas tank for ultimate convenience.
UPGRADED Tires: BF Goodrich All-Terrain K02’s 245/75R16
Roof Rack: Flatline Van Co roof rack that houses the solar panels
Roof fan: Maxxfan 10 speed fan
Floor: The floor layers are comprised of a sound dampening mat, 3/4 in foam insulation, 1/2 in subflooring with a waterproof, sound dampening vinyl floor on top.
Insulation: The walls and roof of the van our lined with 3M Thinsulate Acoustic/Thermal Insulation and the roof has an additional layer of Reflective Insulation.
Water: 30 gallon freshwater tank (inside), 7 gallon under-the-sink gray tank, and heated outdoor shower in the rear.
Optional Toilet: Toilet is located inside the jump seat next to the sink. It was designed for a Laveo Dry-Flush toilet, but we were unable to get one in time. There currently is room for a cassette toilet in its place.
Stove/Oven: Yes you read that right! There is a 3-burner propane stove and an oven in this van. The stove runs off propane.
Propane: The propane tank is housed internally in a sealed, exterior-vented box. It powers the stove/oven and the water heater.
Bed: Queen-sized bed that converts to a booth via an air-ride table stand.
Privacy: Front window insulative covers