Purchased new in 2019. Less than 8400 miles. Wayfarer Van outfitted for extended trips. Still under warranty. 136" Wheel Base. Purchased directly from dealer.
Built with integrated cargo management tracks, wall and ceiling paneling with 100% natural wool insulation, perimeter shelving, a kitchen galley with 5 gallon fresh and grey water tanks, sink and hand pump, bed platform, boot box and privacy paneling for the sliding and rear door window areas. Wheel well storage box, which offers compartment space in an area that’s nearly unusable.
After Market additions:
$400 Wheel Well Box for storage
$1600 on the MaxAir Plus fan with batteries
$1000 for the side steps on the van driver and passenger side (installed by dealer)
$800 4 - All weather Michelin Tires (50k mile warranty) LT245/75 120R E1 BSW NRM MCH DEFENDER LTXM/S
$50 - Side window rain guard deflectors
· Rear and side tinted glass
· Back up camera
· Front wheel drive V6 -uses regular unleaded gas
· Driver side and passenger side step ups
· Set of 4 Michelin Tires (50k mile warranty) LT245/75 120R E1 BSW NRM MCH DEFENDER LTXM/S
· Max Air Fan Plus Deluxe Fan with Remote and White Lid
· Renogy batteries attached to engine battery w/alternator
· Open storage space above drivers head
· Perimeter shelving system housed above bed platform on either side of the van. Bungee cords make storage easy and lightweight and can be stretched to hold all sorts of awkward, bulky items, such as: sleeping bags, sleeping pads, blankets, pillows, duffels or back packs.
Side window rain guard deflectors
Bed platform measures 52" wide x 6'2" long and sits 32" off the ground, giving you ample garage space - perfect for bikes, dog kennels or whatever large toys you want to bring along for your trip. The support angles on either side of the van are custom made from a 1/4" steel and the three crossbeams are a slim 2", yet each can carry up to 500lbs. A portion of it can tilt up, allowing it to be used as a day lounger for work or reading.
· The floor comes as three overlapping pieces with heavy duty vinyl, a thermal and vapor barrier, cargo management tracks and all the necessary hardware. It’s a solid foundation.
· An area of the on the top-side of the "multi-box" used for step up to bed. An internal dimension of 24" long x 19" wide x 16.5" tall, this box holds boots and can even store those more personal items such as a port a potty.
· This van has a modular build so it is ideal for long trips and/or use as a work vehicle!
I was going to be traveling in this awesome van, however, family obligations force me to sell!