Houston, Texas 77019, United States
2018 Ram Promaster 1500 2wd 80k miles. Clean title, Engine runs well and is up to date on maintenance. Small crack on bottom of driver side windshield that’s not in drivers’ line of sight. Tires need to be replaced but will hold off in case buyer wants a different set than I currently have on (Toyo open country)
This van was built with an emphasis on stealth, ability to work remotely, and independence from utility hookups (water/electric/bathrooms). it is ideal for boondocking for extended periods of time and with the 136” wheelbase it is excellent at stealth camping in cities.
My name is Tim, and I’ve been living in this van full time for 1-1/2 years, building it along the way so that I could have the most optimal use of the space available. I have 13 years of design experience and am currently working as a design lead in oil/gas. I have thoroughly enjoyed building this van; however, my job is requiring me to return to the office. Unfortunately, I will be selling my van. I recommend this lifestyle for anyone who has the opportunity to work remote, as the savings on rent and utilities alone are massive.
- 630 watts of solar
- 30 amp alternator charger
- 420 Lithium amp hour battery bank
- 2000 watt inverter
- Cruise N Comfort 12v AC
- 8KW Diesel heater
- 21 gallon fresh tank w/ pump
- 10 gallon gray tank
- ISOTHERM 1.75 cu.in fridge
- Natures head composting toilet
- Havelock wool insulation
See below for more detailed descriptions.
The office setup allows for multiple monitors, full keyboard and mouse with (4) 110v outlets for devices. Desk is set to an average desk height and will fit most standard computer chairs. The desk is removable with no overhead storage, this was done intentionally in case the new owner wanted to add a shower in the space instead of having an office. I’ve been using a Verizon and an AT&T hotspot for work, and it works great with the weboost, very few spots where I do not get a good signal (mostly in busy cities).
The sleeping area is perfect for a taller person, I’m 6’1” 260lbs and have about 1-2” head clearance from the ceiling and fit on this bed perfectly. The bed is 75”Lx30”W and is a standard size (Narrow Twin) so fitted sheets are available. The bed platform is on a chest hinge that allows access to an extra storage area, along with the power system and AC.
The kitchen has a sink with a normal faucet, and a drinking spout that is connected to an inline water filter. 21 gallons of fresh water are available with a 12v pump that has an on/off switch next to the sink. Sink water drains into a 10-gallon grey tank, which is connected to an electric ball valve and empties through the bottom of the van with a switch next to the sink. The Isotherm fridge (which is hooked up with the 12v option) has a small freezer and is located next to the sink at about chest height. Above the fridge is a slide out drawer that currently holds an air fryer, electric kettle, French press, and water bottle.
- 630 watts of solar (2x 315 Watt Canadian Solar CS3K-315MS Monocrystalline Solar Panel)
- 420 amp hour battery bank (4x 105 AH Lion Safari UT 1300, 12 Volt Lithium (LiFePO4) Battery)
- 50 amp MPPT charge controller (50 Amp Victron SmartSolar MPPT 100/50 Solar Charge Controller)
- Progressive Dynamics PD50K3Q2GP AC/DC Panel (See pictures)
- 2000 watt inverter (Cotek SL-2000-112, 12 Volt, 2000 Watt, Pure Sine Wave Inverter/Charger) shore power available with inverter but not set up
- 30 amp alternator charger (Sterling Power BB1230, 12 Volt, 30 Amp, DC/DC Converter for Alternator Charging)
- 6x 110v outlets
Kitchen & bathroom:
- 21 gallon fresh tank w/ pump (SEAFLO 12v 3.0 GPM 45 PSI Water Pressure Pump)
- 10 gallon gray tank (empties with a switch through the bottom of van (Motorized Ball Valve- 1/2" Stainless Steel Ball Valve with Full Port, 9-24V AC/DC))
- 15x15 inch kitchen sink (Ruvati 15 x 15 inch Drop-in Bar Sink Stainless Steel - RVH8215)
- Brushed nickel faucet (Crea Brushed Nickel Small Kitchen Faucet Stainless Steel)
- Water filter faucet (ESOW Kitchen Water Filter Faucet, 100% Lead-Free Drinking Water Faucet)
-10UA inline water filter (Under Counter Water Filter Direct Connect to Kitchen Faucet, 8K Gallons High Chlorine Reduction Capacity, 10UA Under Sink Water Filter System)
- ISOTHERM stainless steel fridge (Cruise 49 Clean Touch Stainless Steel, 1.75 cu.ft., AC/DC)
- Natures head composting toilet (intakes and outtakes from outside of van (Nature's Head Composting Toilet with Spider Handle))
- Tile backsplash w/ Zebrawood trim
- Zebrawood Kitchen countertop
-Spalted Tamarind hidden pull out table on slides
- Paper towel holder
- Magnetic knife rack
Heating & Cooling:
- 12v AC (Cruise N Comfort HD-12s 12 Volt DC Mini Split System Air Conditioner)
- Havelock wool insulation throughout walls, floor (Two bags of R7 Wool Batts (~60lb)
- 1” foam board insulation on ceiling.
- Vent fan (MAXXAIR 0007000K MaxxFan Deluxe Fan with Remote and White Lid)
- 8KW Diesel heater (SUPERFASTRACING 8KW 12V Diesel Air Heater)
Amenities & Comfort:
- Blink Security camera system, comes with 2 cameras with temperature monitoring.
- Partition between cabin and sleeping area with keyed lock.
-WeBoost Drive X RV - Cell Phone Signal Booster kit | (model 471410)
- Sound Deadener on walls and ceiling of van (KILMAT 50 mil 25 sqft Car Sound Deadening Mat, Butyl Automotive Sound Deadener, Audio Noise Insulation and dampening)
- Tons of storage & cabinet space
- 6” Memory Foam Mattress (Zinus 6 Inch Green Tea Memory Foam Mattress Narrow Twin)
- 4 recessed ceiling lights
- Remote LED color changing lights throughout
Houston, Texas 77019, United States