Mashpee Neck, Massachusetts, United States
Partially built out and WARRANTIED 2018 Ford Transit 350 HD 148’ WB extended High Roof ready for your dream camper van conversion! This van is a blank slate, with the subfloor, framing and wall insulation complete. Also, one of the most challenging parts of the build process complete- cutting 4 major holes in the side of the van for 2 large bunk windows and 2 roof fans!
We purchased this vehicle with high hopes of building it out into a fully offgrid camper, but unfortunately had some medical issues come up and now need to put our travel dreams on hold for a while. We are the second owners of this van and have only put 3,000 miles on it since purchasing it in March. This thing has been our baby, and we have meticulously taken care of it as we were planning to live full time in it at some point. Please see below for vehicle details:
· Dual Rear Wheels
· Rear Wheel Drive
· Power stroke Turbo Diesel
· Towing package 10,360 lb GVWR (with tow hitch)
· Technology Package- Bluetooth, Sync
· Backup Camera
· Lane Assist
· Auxiliary switches
Partial Build details:
· Subfloor insulation: 1’ XPS board (Owens Corning, VOC free) R5
· Subfloor material: 3/4 inch Baltic Birch Wood
· Sound deadening for entire van: Kilmat
· Wall insulation: Havelock Wool in all wall cavities ($600 value)
· Headliner Shelf from Vancillary installed and upholstered above cab
· Two 300x1100mm Arctic Tern Windows in Bunk Area ($1400 value)
· Two Maxxair Deluxe Fans on roof ($300 each fan, $600 value)
· Framing: all walls and ceiling framed with ½’ Baltic Birch wood, utilizing the Rivnuts directly into van frame
Work Done within last year:
· New Catalytic Converter
· AC Valves Replaced
· New EGR Cooler installed
· Coolant System Flushed
Transferrable Warranty Details:
· The Mechanic Service Warranty: good until 03/09/2025 or 140,851 miles
· Valued at $4,200
· The price reflects just the van, not the additional warranty (as we are considering cashing it in with the dealership) however, if you are interested in keeping the warranty we can discuss adding it to the purchase price.
We also have some materials that we ordered for the build that aren’t installed yet that can be included in the purchase, see below for a list of materials and price. I would include these in the purchase for an additional $1500.
· Arctic tern 450mmx610mm: $531
· Greystone 17 Inch RV Gas Range (oven stove combo, propane): $500
· Havelock Wool Insulation, Large Box (for ceiling insulation): $300
· Maxxair Dome Fan with light: $90
· 2000 w Pure Sine Wave Inverter: $400
We’ve put a lot of blood, sweat and tears into this conversion and would love to see someone else finish the build and get her on the road! We have all the maintenance and service receipts we can send over (it was only worked on at Ford Dealerships), and we can send over the warranty details as well if you are interested.
This van has spent most of its life in Texas, so it is a rust free rig. We are currently located in Cape Cod, Massachusetts but would be willing to deliver for the right buyer at an agreed upon price.
Please feel free to call, text or email me with any questions you may have!