Austin, Texas 78758, United States of America
I purchased this van new and spent over 6 months converting it before moving into it and traveling full-time with my girlfriend and our two pets. We have recently moved into an apartment and it is now ready for its next owner! To learn more and see where all it has traveled, check out our Instagram account @cagefreecruising.
The build features a spacious layout with a minimalist, modern design. It sleeps up to 3 people comfortably (pets too) and is ready for full-time stealth living on the road and off the grid.
The layout includes a full size bed with enough room to sit up in, with storage space and a very roomy dog area below. The dinette offers a large 3’x2’ table with comfortable, ergonomic seating for two. The kitchen includes a deep bar sink, refrigerator with freezer, a fold-up countertop extension, an 1800W portable induction cooktop located in a hidden storage drawer, and a medicine cabinet with mirror.
The dinette can also be transformed into an extra bed or lounge area, and features 12V outlets and multiple hidden storage spaces built into the seats and seatbacks. There is also a hidden storage area and access to the fuse panel behind the framed painting above the table.
A 400Ah AGM Deep Cycle Battery bank is housed beneath the raised floor of the dinette, along with a 2000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter and most of the system's circuitry. There is a total of 360W solar on the roof brought into a MPPT charge controller that is installed behind a laundry hamper area below the bed. The batteries are also charged using the van’s alternator while driving via a smart battery isolator that is installed and accessible just behind the driver’s seat. The isolator also allows you to jumpstart the van's battery via the auxiliary batteries at the push of a button, should you ever need to.
- Noico Sound Deadener throughout
- 1” Polyiso Rigid Foam on walls and ceiling
- ¾” Polyiso Rigid Foam at bed for extra sleeping width
- ½” Polyiso Rigid Foam and ¾” birch plywood subfloor
- 3M Thinsulate in all doors, ribs, wheels wells, and above the cabin
- Great Stuff Pro insulating foam sealant in all odd gaps and empty spaces
- 4x 100Ah 12V Deep Cycle AGM batteries wired in parallel
- 2x 180W monocrystalline Grape solar panels wired in parallel
- 2000W Eastwood Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter with remote
- Wirthco Battery Doctor 150 Amp Battery Isolator for charging while driving
- Victron 100/30 MPPT Charge Controller with Bluetooth app monitoring
- Victron BMV-700 Battery Monitor for monitoring power consumption
- Blue Sea Systems Blade Fuse box hidden behind wall art in dinette area
- Battery Charger for shore power charging via weatherproof power inlet installed beneath rear bumper
- LED Recessed Ceiling Lights (Cool White) with dimmer switches on separate circuits for multiple lighting options
- 3x AC power outlets (located at kitchen, dinette, and beneath the bed)
- 3x 12V power outlet sockets (1 at each dinette seat, and 1 at rear under bed)
- 1x 12V double USB outlet at bed area for device charging
- MaxxAir 7000K MaxxFan Deluxe with infrared remote
- CRL T-Vent Window installed on passenger side sliding door
- Fan-Tastic Endless Breeze 12V fan installed in hidden pullout behind driver’s seat for creating airflow from front windows to rear roof vent
- Dometic CRX-50 refrigerator with freezer
- Secura 1800W Induction Cooktop stored in hidden pullout behind dinette seating
- Shurflo Water Pump 2.3 Gpm
- Shurflo Accumulator Tank
- 15 gal freshwater tank
- 5 gal easily removable grey water tank
- Epic Smart Shield Under Sink Water Filter System with brand new filter
- 8 Gallon Big Kahuna Portable Shower
- Mr. Heater Portable Buddy Propane Heater
- Zinus 6” Full Size Memory Foam Mattress
- Newly replaced windshield and wiper blades
Please feel free to reach out with any questions or for further information!
Text: (281) 853-5629
Instagram: @kylevard or @cagefreecruising