This off-grid adventure camper van has a classic layout that effectively creates three separate living spaces in a small footprint. The galley is located directly behind the cab which offers swivel seats to create a sitting/work area. The galley opens up to the heart of the van which features two fixed single beds that can be converted into a large queen bed. Moving to the back is where you’ll find a fixed bathroom that includes a composting toilet and interior shower. This area also offers a bonus “garage” which accommodates two bicycles that can be stowed vertically. There are dual Maxxair Ventilation Fans that are strategically placed above the shower and galley that circulate air flow throughout the van.
• 2x Renogy 100 Amp Hour Lithium Batteries for a total of 200 amp hours of capacity.
• 2x Renogy 100 Watt Solar Panels on the roof.
• Renogy DCC50S 12 Volt 50 Amp DC-DC On-Board Battery Charger with MPPT.
• Renogy 2000 Watt 12 Volt Pure Sine Wave Inverter Charger with LCD Monitor that automatically switches 110 volt AC loads from inverter to shore power when available with remote control panel and charges the batteries when connected to shore power.
• 30 amp shore power inlet with 30 amp to 15 amp adapter when 30 amp service is not available.
• WFCO 8930/50 Series Distribution Center with (6x) 110 volt AC circuit breakers and (15x) 12 volt DC fused circuits.
• Three distinct battery charging methods: from vehicle alternator when driving via the DC to DC charger, from the inverter charger when connected to shore power, and from the solar panels during daylight hours.
• Renogy 500 Amp Battery Monitor with Shunt. Monitors the amperage flowing out of the battery bank and will give an accurate state of charge reading on the LCD screen.
• LED 12 volt touch ceiling lights conveniently located throughout the van.
• 110 volt AC, 12 volt DC and USB charging connections in various places throughout the living space.
• 25 gallon fresh water tank located under the passenger side bed with gravity drain.
• 10 gallon gray water holding tank mounted under passenger side sliding door.
• Motorized ball valve allows gray tank to be emptied by a switch in the galley.
• Fresh water gravity fill located in the bathroom.
• City water inlet located on passenger side bumper allows continuous running water while at a campsite.
• Fresh water tank and plumbing installed inside the van to protect from freezing for all-season camping.
• Isotemp SPA 20L marine-style, 5.3 gallon water heater uses the engine’s coolant while driving to heat and store the water for extended use. The water is heated to up to 190 degrees in the insulated tank and then mixed with cold water to a specified temperature when leaving the tank. This extends the 5.3 gallon capacity significantly and speeds up recovery time. When not driving, it has a 750 watt electric heating element that runs off the inverter and is controlled by a switch in the galley located behind the driver’s seat.
• Ultra quiet Shurflo Revolution Water Pump and Accumulator Tank.
• Hand held shower head with on/off switch that can be used with the indoor or outdoor shower.
• 2x Maxxair 10-speed Ventilation Fans can pull air into the living space or exhaust air out.
• Extensive Noico sound deadener makes for a quiet ride.
• Walls, ceiling, and doors fully insulated with Havelock Wool.
• Luan wall, ceiling, and door panels wrapped in Duramax Brand Commercial Grade Heavy Duty Upholstery Fabric.
• The floor is insulated with R-3.2 polyiso foam insulation board, a plywood sub-floor, and covered with a marine woven vinyl flooring.
• Thermal insulated noise deadening black out curtains located behind the cab provide privacy and light control.
• Stainless steel commercial grade 9” deep kitchen sink.
• Delta Single-Handle Pull-Out Sprayer Kitchen Faucet with built-in soap dispenser.
• Portable electric induction cooktop that stores in the galley drawer.
• Isotherm Cruise 85 Elegance AC/DC 3.0 cubic ft marine refrigerator.
• 600 watt 0.6 cubic ft microwave.
• Lagun table system with two separate mounting brackets. Can be positioned near the slider door and used as a working/eating surface between the beds or with the passenger swivel cab seat. Can also be positioned as an extra work surface for the galley.
• Integrated paper towel dispenser and soft hanging trash container.
• 2x single beds with 6” Gel Infused Memory Foam Mattresses. Driver side 29”x75” and passenger side 29”x80” single beds convert into a large 72”x75” queen bed.
• Nature’s Head Composting Toilet with Spider Handle.
• Front seat swivel adapters with lowered seat base creates additional living area.
• Storage “garage” area includes aluminum L-track with adjustable hooks, stud fitting knobs and D Rings. Perfect for hanging gear.
• Quick release bike fork mounts allows for inside vertical storage.
• The cabinetry was built with ½” birch plywood and pine framing to create a lightweight but durable environment.
Mechanical: 159” Wheel Base, High Roof, Gasoline Engine, Cruise Control, Rear Backup Camera and Sensors, Power Windows, Mirrors and Doors, Keyless Entry. 45,000 original miles.
Clean title in hand.
Note: No windows, air conditioning, or heater in the living quarters of the van.