This can be filled with food and water and take off tomorrow indefinitely.
We wanted something we could take down forest roads or stealth camp in the city when we needed to and I have to say it's been great to us. We also wanted to be fully off grid, meaning we don’t need electricity or water for a couple days.
It’s everything we could ask for, full bed, cold fridge, stove, huge sink, heat and even a desk setup. The NV has the highest ground clearance and ability to fit the biggest tire without a lift. I currently have BFG K02’s on it and I’ve been able to go to some of the deepest forest camp spots I want to. This isn’t your 15 year old sprinter with 200k miles for 40k. The Nissans are THE most reliable high top van you can buy. It has the lowest overall ownership cost and most simplistic design. More specifically, the main reasons for choosing this particular vehicle:
* Standing interior height on 6’2” (I’m 6’1”).
* Body on frame construction, the heaviest duty setup for a van. The NV is built on the Titan XD frame (diesel truck). Not unibody like transit and promaster!
* Big V8 and best towing capacity.
* Very easy to maintain. (No special dealerships)
* Ability to do a 4wd conversion.
* Big cabin area, allowing amazing seat and leg comfort to stretch out. You’re not crammed like other vans where you’re sitting up super high and close to the dash.
This van has NEVER given us a problem. I just keep up on the fluid and air filter changes. There's plenty of reports out there of these vans doing 500K+ miles.
* 300w 24v Renogy Solar Panel
* 200ah Battleborn Lithium setup
* 8 Bright led ceiling lights
* 12v usb outlets
* 120v House plugs (600watt inverter)
* Led lights in “garage” for loading gear at night.
* Victron MPPT Charge Controller w Bluetooth
* Blue sea fuse block
* Dometic CFX 65W
* Baltic birch butcher block counter
* Huge stainless steel sink w/ cutting board to fit.
* Electric water pump
* 10 Speed Maxfann (open in the pic)
* 10 gallon fresh / 5 gallon grey water setup (perfect for filling up at random locations that don’t have a hose)
* 2 burner Propane stove with 11lb propane tank
* Propane and carbon monoxide detectors
* Webasto Airtop STC 2000 Heater
* Fully insulated with 3m Thinsulate on top and sides then polyiso on the floor.
* Cedar panelling on the ceiling
* 6” memory foam mattress.
* Bench seat with 3” foam seat with lockable latch and storage.
* Passenger swivel seat
* Lagun desk table.
* Privacy curtain + custom black out window reflectors for every window.
There’s endless storage in this van. 3 upper cabinets that have fit all our food, cosmetics and clothes. There's a space above the cabinets to fit small stuff like face towels and window covers. The bench seat is lockable, lower kitchen cabinet fits all canned food and pots pans etc. Overhead storage in driving area for bulk foods and jackets. The bed lifts up to reveal 3 huge cubbies fitting whatever you want. The garage is HUGE! We have 4 totes with all our camping gear. Plus backpacks, clothes, extra water etc. There’s even a shoe holder for dirty shoes.
Between the solid insulation, lithium batteries, webasto heater and name brand parts there isn't many vans out there for this price It's a very solid build. This can be filled with food and water and take off tomorrow indefinitely.
I am open to trades but please don’t waste my time and I won’t waste yours.
Current mileage 107k
Van is currently located in Phoenix, Arizona but I can assist in pickup or delivery to whatever state you’re in.
Pictures here https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1fa-XnvERVkPKOaqzeWHer54xCj9WlUYF?usp=sharing
Sprinter, Van, SUV