Marietta, Georgia 30064, United States
2010 Mercedes Sprinter conversion van. 156k Miles.
3.0 Turbo Diesel Engine. (16-20MPG)
Dual rear wheels. Fully converted and ready for adventure.
Located in Atlanta, Georgia. Delivery available ANYWHERE in the US, contact for delivery options and pricing.
This van was converted in 2020 and ready to hit the road. Perfect for weekend trips but also has the capability to serve as a full time, off-grid home for two. The van was built with outdoor recreation in mind and has a large garage space with an incredible bike storage system. Over $4500 of recent engine maintenance was just performed by a reputable shop (Atlanta Sprinter Center) so you can feel confident hitting the road. Outlined below are the details of this van build, please contact me with any questions or inquires. Thanks!
- Full Size Bed. 4” memory foam mattress.
- 2 front swivel seats
- Overhead Fantastic Fan
- 5% tint on rear and side windows. Driver side window has sliding vent.
- Full size stainless sink and faucet with Shurflo electric pump system.
- Wood Butcher block countertop
- 12 Gallons of freshwater storage under sink
- Custom kitchen unit with sliding drawers and storage
- Stained Cedar roof and wipeable vinyl floor
- Natures head composting toilet, hidden under rear bench seat
- 52 Quart Smittybuilt Arctic DC Fridge/ Freezer
- Dimmable overhead puck lights
- Dimmable kitchen strip light
- 4 Overhead storage cabinets
- RV door grabs on all the cabinets and drawers, so they don't fly open when driving
- Bedslide 1,000lb Bike tray slider with Rocky mounts through axle mounts to fit two full size mountain or road bikes.
- Large Toolbox attached to bike tray
- Plenty of open storage for all your
favorite outdoor gear
- 400W solar Panel
- 310ah of Vmax AGM batteries located in rear of the garage
- MPPT 1000W smart inverter and charge controller
Engine Maintenance by ATL Sprinter Center within the last 1,000 miles.
- Oil Change
- New fuel filter
- 6 New Glow Plugs
- New Camshaft sensor
- New Fan Clutch
- New Turbo Gaskets
- New Turbo Resonator
- New Intake manifold actuator
- 6 New all-terrain tires (10k miles ago)