Midland, Michigan 48640, United States
2010 Mercedes Sprinter, 2500, 170” WB, 2WD, 3.0 Liter Diesel, 88,000 Miles
Say hello to Cholla. I purchased her in December 2019 from Mercedes-Benz in North Olmsted, Ohio, with 71,000 miles on the van at purchase. They had sold it new, serviced, and taken it in on trade when the owner purchased a new Sprinter. Prior to my purchase it spent the first 9 years of it’s life delivering flowers in the Cleveland, Ohio area. I completed the build out November 2020. We traveled and lived out of her for two plus months this winter in the Southwest desert. This is my second build, the first was in the same van a year newer which I lived/traveled in for 8 months solo. I am selling it because I just took delivery of a new MB Sprinter, 2500, 4x4 for my next build.
It runs perfect, is insulated well, it includes insulated window covers for all the windows. No dash lights on and many new parts and components which are listed below.
Buildout includes the following which was all purchased new and installed in 2020 unless otherwise noted.
Exterior and insulation:
- Roof rails are OEM
- CR Laurence rear door windows
- CR Laurence sliding door window with T-vent
- CR Laurence drivers side sliding window 3’x1’
- Maxxair 00-05100K ventilation roof/ceiling fan
- Fatmat Rattle Trap on walls and ceiling
- 3M Thinsulate insulation in walls with Reflectix
- Polyiso insulation in ceilings with Reflectix
- Additional insulation under and behind cabinets
- Insulated window covers for all windows
- Suburban 2937AST 2 burner propane cooktop with hinged glass cover
- Stainless steel deep bar sink with handpump faucet with 5 gallon fresh water and 5 gallon grey water tanks below in the cabinet
- TF65 Truckfridge, 24 cu ft 12v refrigerator with small freezer, truckfridge.com
- RB Components under hood dual 6 volt battery tray
- Two Duracell 6 volt 220 amp hour batteries hooked up in series for a 12 volt house battery system.
- WirthCO Battery Doctor battery isolator. Prevents the house equipment from drawing on the van battery when the van is not running.
- Pyle Marine stereo with Bluetooth and remote control
- LED lighting, touch lighting, main kill switch for house power, inhouse breaker panel
- Carbon monoxide/combustion gas detector
- Front seat swivels driver and passenger side
- White cedar beveled edge T&G ceiling and walls with black walnut trim
- Hickory upper cabinets
- Maple lower cabinets with birch butcher block countertop
- Carpet tiles in the house area
- Queen size, Ikea memory foam, medium mattress
Service and repairs:
All milage listed is the vehicle milage at time of repair/upgrade.
- 12.19.2019, Differential pressure sensor 70,450 miles
- 12.22.2019, Brakes and rotors 70,549 miles
- 12.22.2019, Front struts and alignment 70,549 miles
- 7.28.2020, Transmission control module 72,624 miles
- 11.23.20, Firestone, Transforce A2, LT245/75 R16 tires 70,763 miles
- 11.23.20, Warrior 16x6.5 alloy wheels 70,763 miles
- 2.1.2021, A service, fuel filter, and rotate tires 83,662 miles
- 2.1.2021, NOX sensors 83,662 miles
- 3.5.2021, DEF tank heater 87,946 miles
- Factory wheels and tires with 80% tread
- Propex HS2800 propane heater (new in the box)