Fully converted 2010 Mercedes Sprinter
We did the full build ourselves and traveled the west coast of the US, Canada, and down Baja for almost a year - while both working full-time! We absolutely love this van, but time to move onto the next adventure.
The van has just been freshly painted, it is fully off-grid, and incredibly comfortable for either full-time living (and working) or as a weekender. There is tons of storage, outlets, and battery power. Feel free to check out our IG account: @modernbasecamp. Additional details below - let us know if you have questions!
** No trades, no dealers**
- 2 Renogy Deep Cycle AGM 12 Volt 200amh Batteries
- Battery Isolator
- 3000w pure sine wave inverter
- Victron BMV-712 Battery Monitor
- Renogy 200 watt 12 volt monocrystalline solar kit with wanderer
- 2 Maxxair fans with 4 speeds
- Shurflo water pump with shurflo accumulator tank
- 33 gallon water tank
- 7 gallon kitchen sink grey water tank
- 15 gallon grey water tank
- Butcher block counter
- Custom tile backsplash
- Deep sink
- Dometic fridge with freezer (https://www.raneystruckparts.com/truck-fridge-built-in-12-volt-dc-refrigerator-with-freezer-crx-50-by-dometic/)
- We used a pull out Coleman stove (included with the van) to save counter space
- Lagun Table Mount by couch
Important note: The bedroom is 66” x 67”. We are 5’4” and 5’10” and we were comfortable in the bed, but it might be uncomfortable for anyone taller unless you are a single traveler in which case you can sleep diagonally.
- Comes with new, in the box 4” memory foam mattress that we will cut to size before you take it.
- West Elm Starburst wallpaper
- Window for additional airflow
- Adjustable reading lights (with blue light option!)
- Full wet room with toilet and shower
- Houses the water tank, safe, electricals and plenty of storage!
- DEF injector and houses
- Front and rear NOX sensors
- Oil cooler seals
- Oil filter canister
- Vacuum pump gasket
- Tie rod and tie rod ends
- EGR Valve
- EGR exhaust bypass
- Return fuel rail