Atlanta, Georgia 30305, United States of America
2006 Dodge / Mercedez Sprinter Van with 210,000 miles converted into a comfortable and well-equipped camping van. This van is perfect for the permanent or part-time camper. Well maintained engine, new tires and mechanically sound. Will provide a recent mechanic’s report. Potential buyers are welcomed to do their own mechanic check.
• 6’ ceiling allowing for comfortable standing.
• A lot of storage space. Overhead cabinets and bench cabinets.
• Kitchen area with 3’ high counter top for placing portable stove.
• Sink with two 5.5 gallon tanks. One fresh, one grey water.
• The sink is located next to the sliding door and the faucet hose is long enough to pull out and provide an outdoor shower.
• Two long bench seats with center table for relaxing, eating, playing games, etc.
• Bench seats convert into a large 2-person bed by dropping the center table.
• Large portable table for outdoor use located under the floor.
• Interior power is provided by always-on solar panels charging the internal battery.
• Ceiling mounted Airmax deluxe fan for interior ventilation.
• Interior walls insulated.
• Interior power is solar-powered with back-up battery power. The power system includes;
o Two 250 watt solar panels mounted on the roof.
o One 100 amp hour sealed AGM battery, used to store excess solar power.
o One Renogy 40 Amp MPPT charge controller, which acts as the system brain directing solar power or stored battery power to the electrical outlets.
• The electrical system is capable of being powered by a standard power cord from a house or camp-site source.
• A fridge is not included, however, the van is wired to add a fridge.