Grants Pass, Oregon 97526, United States
PRICE DROP!!!! lowered by 7K. PROFESSIONALLY BUILT BY: @socalcampervan (insta) in 2021, build is with all NEW materials and systems. I bought it earlier this year and plans changed, I have never traveled it it.
There is more than the full price of work and parts, planning and engineering into the van. Getting the spare wheel installed this week and new plates/tags/clean title/registration this week as well.
Extremely detailed ad below, please email for more questions. Thank you.
For sale is this high end custom (professionally) built, one of a kind off grid Sprinter. This particular van is an extremely light wight welded aluminum build out, with nothing but high grade materials and components. Extremely leak and mold resistant.
With the sought after 2.7L 5cyl turbo diesel Mercedes Benz motor easily pushing 23mpg + fully loaded, extremely reliable long lasting Motor that consistently reach well over 500k miles and often over 700k.
This rare 118 wheel base high roof is short enough to drive daily and park anywhere yet it’s packed with everything you need for extended stay trips and comfortable sleeping.
About the vehicle:
* 2006 T1N Sprinter - 118” wb high roof - I am 6' tall and can stand comfortably and sleep comfortably
* 2.7L 5 cylinder turbo diesel
* 130,000 miles
* cruise control
* A/C - new condenser, hoses, charged April 2022
* New shocks/struts
* New aluminum rims + New larger all terrain tires
* New brakes all around (rotors and pads)
* New EGR valve
* Turbo resonator delete
* Oil change and filter just done/air filter 2022
* New exhaust
* Fresh 2 part urethane Bed liner paint job (super durable/scratch resistant and easy to clean)
* Custom aluminum rear bumper powder coated black with quick connect hot shower port
* Custom powder coated aluminum roof rack with side mounted ladder (molded to the profile of the van and tucked behind the flare for minimal wind drag) + 425w motorized solar awning
* 360 exterior spot lighting on individual switches including an 850w front bar light
* New power heated leather VW seats with 360 swivel bases
* 10” touchscreen android stereo/apple car play with all new speakers, rear speakers and 10” sub woofer
* Custom welded aluminum flare (extends the bedroom by 6”)
* Brand new 5th wheel spare and new tire on new custom rear rack 2022 never used
* New tie rods, ball joints, and wheel bearings April 2022
* New stabilizer bushings, front suspension 2022
* new front wheel hubs April 2022
* new vacuum pump April 2022
* Transmission seals and full transmission service April 2022
* New MB Rebuilt drive shaft 2022
Conversion Specs and info:
* Fully custom welded aluminum interior structure
* Spray foam insulation with a minimum of R14 (great sound deadening and safe)
* 1/4” cedar T&G walls and ceilings (light weight/great for heat/cool/moister - Sealed with polyurethane
* CNC Aluminum over head cabinets with flush mounted bamboo cabinet faces with laser burnt images (Ultra light)
* Welded aluminum kitchenette with CNC aluminum face, and bamboo drawer faces with laser burnt images to match the cabinets
Sink / stove combo with on demand hot water, two burner stove and a flush mounted glass lid.
Water pump switch and propane solenoid switch. (Safely turn the exterior propane tank on and off from the kitchen) + Separate faucet for purified water *
60L fridge with freezer on a drawer slide (pops out from under the stove/sink
* 4 double pane rv windows with build into the wall blinds and bug screens (all windows open 90 degrees)
* Double bed with 6” memory foam mattress sitting on an extremely light aluminum frame
* Hidden motorized 3rd seat with large pantry drawer (rear seat hides flus to the wall under the bed, slides out quietly with the push of a button exposing a matching black leather seat)
* Removable adjustable/ extendable/ swivel dinette table
* LED lighting throughout with touch dimmer switches + 2x bedroom marine reading lights
* K7500 Maxxair fan with 6 speeds and reverse as well a thermostat
* Diesel heater
* 5.5GPM 60psi water pump and 1.5L accumulator tank with a custom welded aluminum fresh water tank 37gal all built into the bed frame (left side cabinet under the bed) + on demand hot water heater
* 17gal welded aluminum water tank (under mounted)
* 2x blue seas o-led tank monitors (for grey and fresh water tank)
* 340AH of lithium batteries
* 3,000w pure sign wave inverter
* 425w of solar with a 50a mppt solar charge controller + shore power hook up
* DC to DC charger ( charges batteries while driving)
* Huge bright bar light in front, smaller ones on each side and rear controlled by driver.....plus interior Garage lighting
* Rear bumper quick connect instant hot water shower with hose and nozzle
With over 14 years experience in design, engineering, boat building, welding and fabrication as well as several years in van building you can assure this is not a typical DIY van for sale as most are these days. Many hours of engineering and thought went into this van to keep it as light weight as possible while keeping the highest structural integrity needed for each application. Keeping every aspect as light as possible ensures better drivability, optimal fuel economy and longevity on the vans drive terrain.
The spray foam insulation is by far the highest R -value of any other insulation options (4x +) and also serves as great sound deadening.
With a massive water supply and built in water purifier you can be sure to have plenty of clean drinking water for extended camping trips.
This design is meant to maximize comfort and usability for its compact size, the rear motorized seat it’s meant to tuck away when not in use to maximize the living space, when more seating is needed with the push of a button a large seat extends out, sortable for 2 children or one adult.
Sad to sell but my plans for van-life have changed for the time being. It was exactly what I was looking for for off grid living in mild weather so not needing an indoor bathroom (and not wanting one). '
Mostly just trying to recoup my money and time into it. Dropped price 7k today 8/8/22
Grants Pass, Oregon 97526, United States