Beautiful custom conversion 2005 Dodge Sprinter for sale!
Check out the Instagram account (8 thousand followers) for a whole bunch of pics:
In 2018, we saw 48 states, 8 provinces, and 24 national parks courtesy of Julius. We lived and worked and cooked and read and played guitar and watched movies in our world-conquering van. Now it’s time to pass him on and let someone else have some fun.
He just had some work done—A/C charge and a new water pump—and he’s running, well, better than ever. He’s a rock star. He can climb every mountain. He’s got MUCH better turn radius than a 22-foot van ought to have. He drives like a dream.
Inside, he’s a custom work of art built by a master boat builder and artist: bamboo walls with brass accents and vintage brass accessories complete with a small bookshelf/library and museum lighting for wall art. There is a step that converts to a desk/work station with vintage wooden chairs that hang on the wall via industrial brass rods and even a hanging hammock chair to take in the views. He's got a two-burner propane stove, an awesome Dometic low-voltage fridge/freezer, a 5 gallon marine brass hand-pump for the deep sink with 5 gallon grey water disposal, clothing storage, dish storage, a pantry, a bed that’s bigger than a king size, a dining table that easily sits six, a power inverter with two 12-volt batteries that are just eight months old, a retractable awning that’s waterproof, plenty of storage under the bed, an emergency toilet, and a safe for valuables like your passports. Plus dual soundsystems with Bluetooth, leather and brass strap ceiling mounted guitar storage and a small ceiling mounted projector to turn him into a screening room.
Outside, Julius has an over-the-top amazing mural painted by Mitchell Johnson. If you want to go stealth you can paint over it, but believe me, it’s really fun for people to see you in a van with this level of design.
The van is a workhorse, a perfect pod for two people to get away to, well, anywhere with a semblance of a road. If you’re looking for an adventure, I can’t imagine you would do much better!
Julius the Van has 170,000 miles and is ready for more! A stalwart from the days of Sprinter vans that run for 500,000+ miles, Julius is your ticket to ride—to national parks, the beach, the forest, the desert, and everywhere in between.
Here are Julius’s specs:
2005 T1N DODGE SPRINTER VAN CUSTOM RV
Gas Mileage: 21.6 MPG
Green Diesel Turbo Modification
Length: 22 feet
Interior standing height: 6 feet.
Drives like a dream
•House Electrical with two 200maH AGM batteries
•Charger/Inverter so you can be “off the grid”
•Plug-In capable so you can be “on the grid”
•Two-burner propane stove with 10 pounds of onboard propane storage
•Enclosed fresh/gray water system with 15 gallons of onboard water storage
•LED ceiling lights and separate LED under counter lighting
•Brass reading lights
•MaxxFan roof fan/vent
•Power windows and locks
•Large combination safe
•Plenty of storage
THE FUN STUFF:
• Huge retractable awning to create a shaded outdoor space
• Two separate audio systems; both Bluetooth compatible
• Bluetooth in-cab phone system
• Dual in-cab phone charger
• Vintage framed Native American print with museum lighting
• All brass fixtures
• Bamboo siding
• Waterproof vinyl wood flooring
• Large dining table, comfortably seats 6
• Gas powered retractable table pedestal easily transforms dining area into “The Nest”
• The Nest: a huge and comfy king size bed
• Fully stocked kitchen with pots, pans, prep tools etc.
• Single burner portable stove for outdoor cooking
• Refillable small propane bottles
• Heater Buddy portable propane heater
• Vintage enamelware plates, placemats, flatware, glasses, mugs, place setting for 6
• Spices, olive oil, paper towels, aluminum foil
• Hand crank burr coffee grinder, French press coffee maker, water kettle
• King size sheets, two pillows
• Pendleton wool blanket, lightweight Mexican blankets
• Hanging hammock chair
• Roll up outdoor table with vintage tablecloths
• Vintage wood collapsible chairs
• Small fan (battery or plug-in capable)
• Magnetic screens for both side door and back door to create an open breezeway
• Hanging brass lamp with Edison bulb
• Acoustic guitar for campfire jam sessions
WHAT JULIUS DOESN’T HAVE:
• A toilet
• A shower
• Air conditioning in the living quarters
• A bad attitude
Los Angeles, California 90026, United States of America