Fontana-on-Geneva Lake, Wisconsin 53125, United States
If there were ever a vehicle you needed for the year 2020, this is it!
1994 Mitsubishi Delica, 2.8L Turbo Diesel, 4WD, Long Wheel Base (rare), High Crystallite Roof, Sun Roof, right hand drive. 180,000km (110,000 miles) in great condition.
Price is $28,000 negotiable.
The van is fully imported, currently titled/registered in South Dakota, and located in Southeast Wisconsin. The full build out was done in Australia before shipping to the US for adventures!
Why are we selling? As this van is a two seater only (we have installed a wood floor with insulation in the back) and are expecting our first baby soon, we'll need to upgrade to a 3 seat adventuremobile.
Engine: Recently rebuilt (December 2019) - brand new timing chain kit, valves, camshaft, gaskets, thermostat, expansion tank, belts, and harmonic balancer. Injectors were cleaned and calibrated. Recent full radiator flush. Oil and filter have been changed every 5000km since we have owned it. Replaced glow plugs and starter motor in May 2019.
All in all, the van and engine are in great condition. There is no rust and only a few minor paint scratches/scuffs.
• 2" Dobinsons Australia suspension lift
• New BFG KO2 tires (~4,000km right now)
• 3 Heavy Duty Rhino roof bars
• 110 watt solar panel (sits below roof bars, so you can still utilize the full area of the roof bars)
• 2.5x2.5m side awning
• Xrox bull bar with bash plates
• Custom side steps/Rock sliders
• Custom rear wheel and triple jerrycan holder
• 2 steel jerry cans included
• PWR full aluminum aftermarket radiator. This is almost twice as thick as the standard radiator and is the number one upgrade that we would recommend to anyone with a Delica. This radiator alone cost us $800 2 years ago.
• Custom water tank mounted underneath. We can't fully vouch for this tank as we never used it (wanting to keep our weight down). It is basically an aluminum shell designed to fit where the spare tire used to be.
• Custom camper setup with loads of storage
• Bench that folds into 2 person bed (full length, in-between twin and double width)
• 35L Dometic Waeco refrigerator
• Exhaust vent fan and movable fan
• Ceiling LED lights and string lights
• Switch board with 12v cig lighter socket and 2 USB ports
• 120 amp hour AGM battery (powered by solar and alternator)
• KickAss battery box with 4x anderson connectors, DC/DC charger. This is connected to the main battery and a solar input. The DC/DC charger prioritizes solar over the main battery unless the load is too high.
• 5 meter long Anderson extension lead for use with a portable solar panel.
• 3 into 1 anderson electrical adaptor
• Anderson to alligator clips adaptor
• Custom made center console
• Bluetooth stereo/CD player with microphone
• Tool box with basic tools
• Spare parts box - we replaced the belts etc in the rebuild but the old ones were fine so we kept them
• Spare alternator
• Spare starter motor (rebuilt original)
You can see more pics and info on our Instagram: @true.dit