North Carolina, United States
I’m moving across the country and am leaving my van behind so looking to sell ASAP. It’s in excellent condition, I am confident it will run for another 20+ years with all the work I’ve put into it. Located in Charlotte, NC with Ohio plates. Detailed info below and links to view pics from the full rebuild.
• Clean title
• Rebuilt engine in excellent condition (53,000 Miles on Speedometer)
• No rust (spent it’s life in NC)
• All steering elements brand new and replaced (tie rods, kingpins, steering gearbox), receipts available.
• Brand new all-weather tires
1. Insulated with 1” Closed Cell foam Insulation through-out (will not mildew)
2. ReFlectix Vapor barrier on all surfaces.
3. ½” tongue & groove Pine paneling throughout
4. Waterproof vinyl floor
5. Fold-out Full bed
6. Built-in Refrigerator/cooler can operate on 12v or 120ac.
7. Fantastic Fan 2-way roof fan with auto shut-off and temp control.
8. Built-in Reading lights, Cabin Lights, etc.
9. Swivel passenger Seat
10. Dedicated Sasquatch Lights (spot/security lights).
11. Front and Rear Cameras, including Back-up Camera
12. Multi-color Rock Lights
13. Multi-color interior ceiling lights and rope lights
14. 3 x 120v 3 gang electrical bars for 120vac accessories, plus USB outlets.
15. Various fold-down tables and storage areas.
16. Built-in picnic table & benches.
17. Pop-up Rain/Sun tent
18. Roof Rack
19. 2 burner propane stove
20. Running water with 5 gallon fresh water and grey water tanks.
21. Fire extinguisher and First aid kit
22. Full kitchen set-up with cooking and eating utensils for 4, etc., etc..
23. Ample storage
24. Curtain rails throughout
25. Custom carpentry and aluminum trim throughout.
1. Renogy DC-to-DC MPPT Solar Panel Controller
(Solar Panel Charges House Batteries; When House Batteries are full, Solar Panel charges Starter Battery; (When engine is running Starter battery (alternator) charges house batteries).
2. Renogy 100W Monocrystalline Solar Panel
3. House Batteries: 2 Mighty Max 100 amp-hour Sealed Liquid Acid batteries wired in parallel.
4. Voltworks 2000 Watt DC –to- AC Inverter with secondary control board.
5. Pole switches and breakers separate all primary electrical components.
Pics from Rebuild:https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0cG6XBubsMQdZV